Saturday 2 July 2011

Munro Magic

Hi everyone
 
My friend Jen & I have decided to do a charity climb to the summit of Ben Nevis on Saturday 9th July and we would really appreciate if you could show us some support by heading over to our Just Giving page: http://www.justgiving.com/MightyBenClimb and donating a small amount. Every little penny helps and it is for an amazing cause. We will also accept offline or paypal donations if you prefer to do it that way, just let me know and we can sort it out.
 
We are supporting Richard Parks' 737 Challenge in his attempt to raise £1million for Marie Curie Cancer Care by climbing the highest summit on each of the worlds 7 continents as well as venturing the last degree of the South Pole and Geographical North Pole and all against a gruelling 7 month Deadline.
(7 summits, 3 poles, 7 months)
You can find out more about his Challenge here: http://www.737challenge.com
 
I really hope that you will donate anything you can. Your support really does mean a lot to me and I just want to say thank you.

Siobhann McClory & Jennifer Lang
------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment